This clause applies to Sunwind:
1. The right of privacy of users shall be protected, the personal information of Internet users shall be kept confidential, and shall not be disclosed to others without the consent of Internet users, except as otherwise provided by law. Only when the government agencies require us to disclose the user's personal data in accordance with the legal procedures, our website will provide the user's personal data to the law enforcement units in accordance with the law or for the purpose of maintaining public security, and will not bear any legal responsibility.
2. Users voluntarily register personal information. The user must provide personal data when he registers, including the name, gender, age, date of birth, ID card number, telephone number, correspondence address and e-mail address. Only by obtaining the above information, this website can provide users with more secure, thoughtful and personalized services. All the information provided by the user at the time of registration is voluntary, and the user has the right to refuse to provide such information at any time. Users who register personal information agree to use the information in good faith.
3. This website uses the server software with high reliability in the industry and supports secure encryption protocol. We will use this software and adopt various methods to ensure that the information provided by users is not illegally accessed to the greatest extent.
4. Jointly maintain the security of user name and password. Once registered, the user will get a unique user name and password. The user shall keep your user name and password properly and shall not tell others, otherwise the risk and loss arising therefrom shall be borne by the user. The user is fully responsible for all activities and events with the user name. Users can change your password at any time. If you find any illegal use of your user name, please inform us immediately.
6. This site contains links to other sites, and we are not responsible for the content and privacy terms of these sites.
7. At any time, if you think we have violated the above principles, please use email firstname.lastname@example.org Inform us that we will make every effort to resolve it immediately within reasonable and appropriate limits.